Welcome to Starlight Glimmer Daily!

Welcome to Starlight Glimmer daily!The one blog where Starlight's the best pony all day everyday.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Starlight post of the day #69

Princess of Friendship by geraritydevillefort
Artist credit: Geraritydevillefort


Now, trust me, I've come upon a lot NSFW content, shipping content, all of that, while looking for pictures of Starlight to fill this blog with. It's the internet, so it's pretty much inevitable.
Where I'm going with this is, I'm giving y'all this one, cause I think it's really nice, it's a well drawn picture and personally, I really like the effort put into it. It's a terrific picture.
(It's not a NSFW picture, so I don't know why I even brought that up. It's a shipping one though.)


#StarlightHype2016

No comments:

Post a Comment