Welcome to Starlight Glimmer Daily!

Welcome to Starlight Glimmer daily!The one blog where Starlight's the best pony all day everyday.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What's coming - This summer


Hi, you're here, great!

Have you ever wondered, how awesome would it be if Sparks actually would publish something else besides "Starlight post of the day" here regularly? If you have, you're in luck!
Now, I looked at this blog & I found, there's not really that much stuff going on here. Ya got your post of the day, but that's not much at all. Ya also got Episode afterthoughts every Saturday or Sunday after the episode (and that is considering Starlight is in it), but what are we gonna do once the season goes on mid-season hiatus? Or even a big end of the season hiatus, like we've had? This blog though, it was started mid-hiatus, but there was enough Starlight content to go off of. And even more started pouring in when Starlight kept up her appearances. There's been plenty of fan art & that's great.
However, I feel like we need to break out of this daily routine of 1 post a day. Make some new content, weekly content, something you can come back to & always know that it's gonna show up here, this day or the other.
Now, I'm not sure how many noticed (actually I'm not sure how many regular readers there are), but a few weeks ago, I posted something called Throwback Friday I'm planning to make it a thing, but there isn't really that much Starlight episodes to go off of right now, but I think it's possible, at least to keep it up for a little while. I'm trying to make this into regular thing, but we can't milk it dry. Point being, expect to see that again, starting some Friday soon 
Another thing I plan on bringing to the table, would be weekly Starlight analysis & theories. There's plenty of subjects to discuss from episodes like "No second prances" & "A heart's warming tail", and there's undoubtedly also something to take from episodes before that, so expect these to be a new weekly thing. I'm still trying to set a date, but I think either Wednesday or Monday. 
I also plan on doing a thing called "Starlight reviews" (It's not the same as the analysis & theories I was talking about earlier.) I want to make this into a big thing, maybe monthly, preferably weekly. After all, I wanna have some fun with this idea, but it's also gonna be a ton of hard work to put together, so expect it, not anytime soon, but expect it! It's gonna be great!
Though, I'm having a quite busy time lately, I plan on starting to put the changes in effect perhaps in a week or maybe a bit more, but I'll try to get 'em out as soon as possible. It's gonna be an exciting summer for this blog.
I'll be starting off with regular reviews, a quiteso interesting topic I've thought about since "No second prances" that I feel has quiteso potential & a lot to discuss about. The topic itself is gonna be the turn of tables, the big upcoming confrontation between Starlight & Twilight. 

But yeah, those are my ideas so far to increase the blog's activity. Those would fill up like 3-4 days of this blog a week, but there's plenty of free time left for other stuff. Maybe some sorta community activity posts...I have an idea! If there's something new you'd like to see here on Starlight Daily, drop it off into the comments, I'll check it out & see what I can do.

And yeah, if you read through all of it...here's a Starlight Cookie, each one freshly baked by Starlight herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment